Odudu Otu emerged the winner of the Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 which was held for October to December, 2021. He beat 18 other contestants to win the coveted N50m, an SUV from Innoson Motors Manufacturing Company and a trip to Dubai.
He won the competition after he found the Chest which contains the secret of the proverbial Akolo’s secret brew.
In the early part of the competition, Odudu Otu was one of the unpopular contestants, but winning the 14th task, he came into the limelight and was made a centre of discussion among many viewers of the show.
We’ve compiled top ten things you should know about the Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 winner, Odudu Otu.
- BIOGRAPHY: Odudu Ime Otu is an indigene of Uruan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. His family is from Akwa Ibom which makes him a Nigerian by nationality.
- BIRTH: Odudu was one of the youngest contestants in the Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 reality show. He was born in 1999 and is currently 22 years old.
- EDUCATION: He studied Business in the university and hopes to run a business consulting agency.
- CAREER: Odudu aspires to play basketball at an expert level and considers LeBron James as his function mannequin.
- OTHER INTERESTS: In addition to being a pro basketball player, Odudu aspires to be a business consultant as he studied Business Management in school.The sports enthusiast also owns a non-profit organization.
- RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Odudu is currently single.
- HOBBIES: He is a athlete whose hobbies are playing basketball.
- GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH: The Ultimate Craftsman was a wildcard on the show but beat 18 other contestants to win the competition. Odudu Otu joined the competition to support his single mother financially.
- NET WORTH: As a winner of the competition, he gets N50 million worth of prizes including an SUV from Innoson Motors and a trip to Dubai.
- SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE: The Akwa Ibom indigene is active on Instagram and his handle is @firstsonofaking.